Monday, August 4, 2008

Still Alive

A quick note to say that I still exist. I've been negligent of the blog because I've just moved into Minnesota's smallest house, and its requiring no small amount of dismantling, mantling, re-mantling. I hope to be posting more soon. A couple things to look forward to (or, at least, I'll be looking forward to them):
1) I won the bet, and perhaps I'll even be staging Zukofsky in the subterranean black box
2) A pointialist masterpiece underneath my closet
3) Gallery of floor-mounted heat registers as a timeline of bad taste
4) A new wager

2 comments:

Unknown said...

holy crap Joel - you won the bet!!!
Was my ubergeeky approach idea a help?

Congrats!!!

Shelley

Joel Kaj Jensen said...

Not that bet! I haven't won the Von Trier bet (yet) - the wager I'm referring to here is just my attempt to read all of Zukofsky's "A", an 800 page multi-volume work of poetry.

But rest assured, I'll use the approach of the ubergeek to propel myself to success.